Pages

12 March 2010

WT261 {Something New} Romans 8:28

Good afternoon fellow bloggers! I'm happy to share with you today my card for this weeks Ways to Use it Challenge261 wherein you have to use some "new" supplies that you've got lately. It could be from new dsp, ink, flowers to new cutting machine, punches or embellishments! On my card the cream satin ribbon is the new stuff. I bought it from Lincraft some few weeks ago and it's very soft as compared to the other ribbons that I have used. Here's another angle shot:

The paper is also new as I just opened it yesterday and I just punched out some circles out of it for the previous card that I made. The sentiment from ODBD Scripture Collection was stamped with Choc Chip onto a white cs then cut with Spellbinders Labels Eight then sponged with Versacolor Vanilla ink. The sides were punched using Fiskars Threading Water punch and the ribbon was made using Bow Easy. I decided to hide the ribbon tails for a different effect. I finished off the card with 4 tiny Kaiser pearls (Champagne) and sprayed Glimmer Mist (pearl) onto the sentiment panel.
Thanks for looking and today is Friday which means Bible study day for us. :) Yay! I suddenly remember that we're currently on the book of Romans so my verse on this card is just so timely!
Enjoy the rest of the day! God bless you.
Jhet


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin