Pages

10 April 2010

ANGLED INTEREST {WT265}

Happy Saturday everyone! This card that I'm going to share with you today is my take for this week's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE {WT265} over SCS and it's about putting something on an angle on your card. In my case, I put my ribbon and the main panel with Tilda on angle.

Tilda here is one of the lovely images stamped and sent to me by sweet Jackie! Thanks so much Jackie, I really, really appreciate it! God bless you. This lady really makes gorgeous cards and she colours very well using Copics. So, when you get the chance, visit her blog and see for yourself. :) On this card, Tilda was coloured with Prismacolor pencils using odourless solvent. I've just noticed that I haven't been using my Prismas so, I searched for some Prismacolor tutorials just to give me a boost to start using them again. :) I liked how it turned out though.

The dp is from Basic Grey Lilykate. The background was cut using Labels Eight then sponged with SU! Ballet Blue and Versacolor Baby Blue. The sentiment is stamped and sponged with Ballet Blue as well and matted onto Ballet Blue cs using my Martha Stewart Scalloped Circle punch. Finished off the card with a bow and my almost forgotten dew drops. LOL! Oh, and btw, I also used my new Stickles Yellow to accent Tilda's clothes. Perfect match!

Thanks for looking and may you have a blessed day!
See you on my next post. :)
Jhet


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin