Pages

19 April 2010

CAS63 Cosmos Flowers


Happy Monday! I haven't posted anything the past few days as I was a bit unwell due to cough and colds. Tomorrow my kids are going back to school after their almost 3wks Autumn break. So that means, more stamping time for me. LOL!

Here's a Clean and Simple card that I made for the CAS63 challenge this week over SCS.  It's based on a card by Alanna. I used papers from my scraps and the only stamping done here is the sentiment. :)  The flowers were punched using my Martha Stewart Cosmos punch adorned with dew drops.

Thanks for looking! God bless you all!


Jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jhet! I love the little touches of gems in the flowers.
    Take care,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,love the clean and simple look!!! I hope you have been well,enjoy the rest of your week!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin