Pages

28 April 2010

CC268 & FS168 Combined Challenge Card

Good morning everyone!  Today's card is a combined challenged card that I made for CC268 (to use Ballet Blue, Barely Banana, Old Olive and a choice of a neutral colour) and FS168 in honour of the Featured Stamper this week -Gloria (aka GloriousGreetings on SCS).  I kept the sketch (of Gloria's card) and changed most of the details to complement the colour combo challenge. The sentiment is from Jemac Stamps, stamped with Choc Chic (my neutral) then embossed with the same embossing folder that I used with my punched Cosmos flowers.  The dp is from Basic Grey Lily Kate and I was so glad that it has the colours of the combo challenge for this week. 


I sprayed Glimmer Mist Pearl on the sentiment panel though you can't see it pretty well on this photo. 

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you always.

Hugs,

Jhet


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin