Pages

12 April 2010

Got Some "NEW" Stuffs

And I feel so blessed! The first photo are the stuffs lovely Jackie sent me few days ago. Look at all those stamped Magnolia images!! YAY! Got a lot of colouring to do. LOL! And of course, the gorgeous handmade card from her. Thanks so much Jackie, I really, really appreciate it.

And the 2nd photo are the stuffs that I bought from Sammi's Mad for Markers Shop. My Copics are growing, YAY! I purchased the X-press It Blending card and Sammi also gave me a pack of Neenah Classic Crest paper so I could try it, too. Thanks heaps, Sam! You're such a sweetie! Visit Mad for Markers store so you can avail of the cheapest Copic Ciaos in Australia and the blending papers that work well with it.

Okay, I'm going back to my house chores for now. I'll see you next post.
Have a blessed Monday!
Hugs,
Jhet


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. You are more than welcome my dear friend. I believe in sharing the love:) hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin