Pages

01 May 2010

CARDS :)

Hi everyone!  Just want to share with you some cards that I have done last week. Why am  I only  posting this now, you may ask?  Well, it's because these cards were orders from me and I didn't want to post it not until the person get hold of them. And now, it's safe to share it, I guess. LOL!

Here are the cards:

BABY BOY BAPTISM


ANNIVERSARY


30TH BIRTHDAY


The lady who ordered these wanted a very personalized card hence, the appearance of the names of the recipients.  Good thing my Justrite Stampers Small Letter Set arrived just when I was about to finish everything.

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think of these by leaving a comment or two.

God bless!

Jhet

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin