Pages

20 May 2010

Shabby Chic Lovely As A Tree


YES!!! I finally got hold of this lovely stamp set from Stampin' Up! - LOVELY AS A TREE. Wohooo!!!  I've been longing to have this stamp set for over a year now and much as I wanted to buy one for myself, I just couldn't convince myself to purchase as it's quite exxy for me. ;)  But God is really good, He made a way for me to be able to have it when someone I know made a craft clean-up sale and this set is included! I know and believe that this wasn't a chance or luck but God really made it happen.

And since I still have the "sahbby chic" hang-over from the last card that I made (CAS37 challenge), I then once again made another card with the same theme.  I did a lot of distressing here and limited my embellishment to just a vintage-looking ribbon which I think  I got from Bizzy Becs long ago.  The image was stamped with Versamagic Dew Drop "Wheat" and the lovely dsp is from K&Company Charlotte 12x12 pad.

Thanks for looking and may God bless you always!

Jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Jhet, this card is so lovely. I'm so pleased you were able to get this stamp set. I love it too. have a great weekend my friend. Hugs xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin