Pages

26 September 2010

Happy Sunday everyone! Wow! I'm so glad that finally, after almost a month of not creating any cards, I was able to make one today.  And not only that, I was able to enter this for this week's Free for All Challenge (F4A31) wherein you have to use "scallops".

Obviously, my scallops is the gray mat that I die-cut using my Petite Scalloped Circle (Nestabilities). Unusual colour combo, I know but these are the colours that entered my mind soon as I saw this lovely dp from Grace Taylor's Vintage Collection (bought from Big W).



This card is for our Pastor and his wife's 42nd Wedding Anniversary.  I gave them cards for 2 straight years now and I don't want to miss giving them another one this year.  I'm thankful because if it weren't for this occasion, I think my crafting stuffs will continue to gather dust. :(  I just hope the creative juice will start to flow on  a regular basis now.

The encouraging Bible scripture stamp was from Unity Stamps' Something Within set. I bought this more than a month ago, and I think I've only used 2 stamps from the set to date.  Talking about being slack.

Thanks to all my followers, for still being there despite of the fact that you don't get any notification of a recent post from me. THANKS HEAPS! And because of that, the first commenter (who is one of my followers) on this post will receive a small gift from me, a simple token to show my appreciation.

Thanks once again and may our good Lord bless us always.


Hugs,
Jhet


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. this card is gorgeous! i'm loving the stamp -- and the overall design. gonna try lifting this sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh.. what a sweet card! I'm glad you managed to get something made! YAY! Might spur you on to do more too! I love the Bible verse stamps you use.. I think I need to get myself some too :D
    Take care and have a lovely Sunday!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wondering if you got the email i sent you???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the colours and layout!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin