Pages

25 October 2010

Ginghams and Checks

Happy Monday! Hope everything's well with you and that you had a lovely weekend. This card that I'm about to share with you is my challenge card for CAS90 challenge over SCS: Ginghams and Checks. This is also my entry for Joan's month-long blog candy in celebration of World Cardmaking Day! This is the fourth and final week and I do hope I'll win again. =)

I was trying to make this one a Christmas card while using stuffs that aren't traditionally "christmassy" but I think the gingham and the flower gave the card a Christmas feel. :) The image is from Stampendous stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and I just lightly coloured the outside part with a Copic marker. The sentiment is from Sweet and Sassy (part of a Christmas stamp set) and the rest is self-explanatory. :)


Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!

Jhet
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I love the simplicity of the card - it's so elegant and cute =)

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin