Pages

18 February 2011

Grace Through Faith


Happy Friday everyone! Here's what I came up last night while trying to clean-up my messy craft table. :).

I was organising my stamped images when I stumbled upon this image that I worked on with brayer and masking for almost a year now. Yup! This was done heaps of months ago and during that time, I was just practicing on how to use the brayer. The image used here was Upsy Daisy by Stampin' Up (stamped with Choc Chip). The green background is Old Olive -- and I like the rugged look it created. The blue background is, if I'm not mistaken, Ballet Blue. (sorry, I tell you it's been months).

Anyway, I just matted it onto a brown Coredinations cs and embossed a white cs using Cuttlebug Floral Screen folder. Finished it off with 2 chocolate pearls on top left and bottom right side. After finishing the card, I thought it's a bit bare on the stamped panel (just above the right side) so I decided to look for a stamp that will somehow fill that space. And then I saw this Grace Through Faith stamp by Clear Dollar Stamps which I haven't used since purchased. Since it's a clear stamp, I easily managed to stamp it to where I want it to be using Choc Chip ink by SU!.
ETA: Upon seeing that the this week's Ways to Use It Challenge is Silhouette -- I'm entering this one. Perfect timing! Yay!!

Sorry for the quality of the photo as I just took it using my mobile fone and blogging from there as well. Hey, I'm not saying that BlackBerry's camera isn't good, but using a "real" camera makes a difference. :-) I ♥ my BlackBerry -- it's so cool!

Thanks for looking and may you all have a blessed day!

God loves you!

Jhet
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin