Pages

21 September 2011

CC341 FRIEND


Good afternoon fellow bloggers and stampers!

Here's my simple take for today's CC341 color combination challenge: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. Such a wonderful colour combo!

I used a tree from a stamp set called We Are Family by Heidi Grace (as the challenge requires leaves) and so I coloured the leaves randomly with my Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive markers. The sentiment is from CC Designs. The Heidi Grace stamp set was actually one of the stamps that I won from my cousin Joan's blog candy a year ago and I was only able to ink it now.

Thanks for looking and for visiting my blog.


Jhet



Stamps: Heidi Grace: We Are Family (tree), AmyR stamps by CC designs
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, white cs
Ink: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Versamagic Sahara Sand
Accessories: SU!markers, torn scratch paper (masking), sponge dauber
Techniques: color combo, sponging

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. hello jhet! its been a while.. :) love this card by the way!

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin