Pages

18 October 2011

BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE!


Hello everyone! This is my take for this week's CAS challenge (CAS140) at SCS -- cupcakes!! In my case, it's just a cupcake with a lady sitting on it. LOL!

This is my 2nd time to ink this image (given to me by my cousin who's also into stamping). I stamped it using Memento Tuxedo Black, coloured with Copics, die-cut with Large Deckled Rectanges (Spellbinders) then sponged around the image with Versamagic Sahara Sand using my big dauber. I stamped my sentiment from Hero Arts on the bottom left of the image panel, adhered onto the embossed card base using Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder then finished it off with a grosgrain ribbon, a button with twine and some Crystal Stickles to adorn the cupcake. YUM!



I'm also submitting this to my cousin Joan's WORLD CARDMAKING DAY Blog Candy!

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!



Jhet







Stamps: Cuppakaceabella by Stamping Bella, sentiment by Hero Arts
Paper: white cs, x-press it blending card
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamagic Sahara Sand, Versacolor Turquoise
Accessories: Copic markers, Large Deckled Rectangles (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, grosgrain ribbon, twine, button, Crystal Stickles







Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. This is cute, Ate! Thanks for joining my World Card Making Day celebration :D

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin