Pages

23 November 2011

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone! Here's my card for this week's CAS challenge - Christmas or Winter themed card and for the TLC352 challenge - Let it Snow!

The tree is from SU! Lovely As A Tree set and blocked ones to mimic a window is from their Background Sampler set. Just a simple card but looks so wintery, IMO. :)



Here's a closer shot of the tree:


I actually made additional 2 cards for the said challenge but I guess, I'll just post it tomorrow.

Thanks for looking and see you on my next post.

Jhet

Stamps: SU! Lovely As A Tree
Paper: white cs, SU! Soft Sky
Ink: Memento Smokey Grey,Soft Sky
Accessories: stamp a majig, MS Crystal Fine Glitter, glue



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin