Pages

20 February 2012

SHOP Page

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! I haven't been stamping and crafting lately but will do as soon as I finished organising my stuffs in my craft area. :)

Just a quick note, though. I've created a SHOP PAGE here on my blog and will be putting there some bits and bobs of cardmaking supplies. Some are new, some are used but in very good condition, some others are just doubled stuffs that I ordered and some are being sold in order to give way for my future hoardings. LOL!

Please keep visiting as I might upload them either today or tomorrow.

Thanks and God bless us all!

JHET
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my friend!!! It's been a while since I visited your blog! I know what you mean about getting organized before you can create! Can't wait to see your creations soon! Take care and God bless! Hugs!!!

    Lisa
    http://myprincess-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ would love to hear from you ♥

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin